Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for writers, authors, reviewers, editors, designers, readers and bloggers to come together! Whether it's to chat, share information, tip, promote, blog or add their book to the library - we want you to join us! Read - Write - Love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Scribbles Corner! Please register and don't forget to introduce yourself in the General section! Start posting when your ready!! Please pass the message along for your friends and fellow creative minds to join!!
Scribble Corner has opened applications for Librarians - if you are interested please go to Announcements & News to find the associated Topic! Good Luck! x

Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

Scribbles : 10000052

Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross   Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross MO72oXEh

"No! I ... I can't. I just ..." She sighed and settled against the counter, "Just leave it wi ..." Sammi waved at her to cut her off and then shoved the envelope in her direction. She demanded Rahne read it and that she was not going anywhere until she did. Sammi was not going to stop until she read it and replied. She was so sick of Rahne attitude to stuff like this. It was time for it to stop and she was going to make sure it happened today.
Rahne's shoulders dropped and she lowered her eyes in defeat. She was not going to win this argument no matter what and her curiosity was going to get the better of her eventually, anyway. With a low moan, she snatched the red envelope from her friends hand and tore it open. With shaky fingers, she pulled the letter out. She unfolded it and read the contents. Her hand went to her mouth to stifle her gasp.

When Rahne joined her club-loving friend Sammi to the newly opened club Raven, she never expected it to change her life forever. An unexpected chance encounter with the mysterious clubs’ owner, Lucian, leads Sammi and Rahne down a path they never expected.

Can the seductive Lucian, tempt the reclusive book worm, Rahne out of the darkness of her ordinary existence and into the real world? And what of Sammi, does a similar encounter beckon at her door or is she to be a face in the background, merely there to observe her friends happiness while she wallows in the darkness?

And who is Geraldine and what dark and unimaginable secrets does she have to reveal? Will this end in a happy ending or was everything doomed to fail before it began?

Two worlds collide in this dark, compelling vampire romance. Being from the wrong side of the tracks is no barrier to the irrevocable attraction to his soul mate… Something’s are simply meant to be.

Genre: Paranormal/Romance/Vampire

This is my debut novel which I am extremely proud of at the moment. It's a paranormal romance, with vampires, werewolves and other fae creatures! I can't wait to finish writing the second book which I have called Black and White! This book is available as an ebook or as a paperback, you can purchase is from any Amazon store or via:

At the moment, if you use the voucher code DPESR6EV you can receive 20% discount off the paperback but this is only valid until 1st November, so get a buying!! I will be proving more promotions throughout the year, so watch this space!!

Please enjoy the read!!!
Faye

Last edited by FayeCross on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodsoakedlips.co.uk
LilyRiddle
Librarian
Librarian
LilyRiddle

Scribbles : 1033

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross   Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Can i just say, im just over halfway through your book at the moment Faye and i absolutly love it Smile
Back to top Go down
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

Scribbles : 10000052

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross   Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:01 am

LilyRiddle wrote:
Can i just say, im just over halfway through your book at the moment Faye and i absolutly love it Smile
Thank you so much, I'm so happy you are enjoying!! I hope to read a review from you soon and I can't wait to see what it says!

Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross Ftwkgkp
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodsoakedlips.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross   Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood & Rain #1 - The Dark Rose Series by Faye Cross
Page 1 of 1