Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for writers, authors, reviewers, editors, designers, readers and bloggers to come together! Whether it's to chat, share information, tip, promote, blog or add their book to the library - we want you to join us! Read - Write - Love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Scribbles Corner! Please register and don't forget to introduce yourself in the General section! Start posting when your ready!! Please pass the message along for your friends and fellow creative minds to join!!
Scribble Corner has opened applications for Librarians - if you are interested please go to Announcements & News to find the associated Topic! Good Luck! x

Introduce Yourself!!

Go down 
+3
LilyRiddle
darkphreakarts
FayeCross
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

Scribbles : 10000052

Introduce Yourself!! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:11 am

Please introduce yourself here, it will be nice to get to know you when you first join!
I am Faye, your Admin and I will be here as often as possible to help where possible if there are any problems!!

Please follow the rules and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodsoakedlips.co.uk
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

Scribbles : 62

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:35 am

Hi Faye, thanks for creating this forum - it's actually quite cute ... note like you at all!

I'm Gemma a book cover designer from Wolverhampton UK, nice to meet everyone!! I hope I make loads of friends and make loads of connections on here!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkphreakarts.co.uk
LilyRiddle
Librarian
Librarian
LilyRiddle

Scribbles : 1033

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi, Im Lily.

I love reading books which i suppose is what brought me here today.

I too live in the UK and im excited to meet some new people here Smile

I agree the website is very cute indeed!
Back to top Go down
BlackAlchemy
BlackAlchemy

Scribbles : 16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:44 am

Hey, I'm Christian. I'm in the process of writing and finalising a few different books and am currently working to illustrate one of them as well. I'm here as a way to get a feel for publishing and promoting my stuff once I get it out there, and what better place to start than the forum of a good friend?

Thank you for setting this up, Faye. I look forward to the fun and games!
Back to top Go down
http://tiktoxic.deviantart.com
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:46 am

BlackAlchemy wrote:
Hey, I'm Christian. I'm in the process of writing and finalising a few different books and am currently working to illustrate one of them as well. I'm here as a way to get a feel for publishing and promoting my stuff once I get it out there, and what better place to start than the forum of a good friend?

Thank you for setting this up, Faye. I look forward to the fun and games!
Thank you for joining Christian!! I hope that you make new friends and find all you need to promote your works!! Can't wait to see and read what you have in stall for us when you have finished your books!! Smile 
Back to top Go down
damienwindsor
damienwindsor

Scribbles : 6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Hello, I am Benjamin Wright. I am using my screen name "Damien Windsor', because he is one of my main characters in my upcoming new political novel "An Ominous Realm". (So may know me on facebook as "Author Benjamin Wright". Anyways, glad to be a part of this exciting forum.
Back to top Go down
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Lily ... Ya your here!! Woot .. Someone to have a laugh with!!

Christian ... As in Chris ... Wait ... I know you right?? Yeah, I'm sure I do ... From the Oasis in Brum!! Dude .. Nice!! Well can't wait to read ur stuff ... Need anything, message me!! Nice to see you on here hope we get to chatting again!!

Damien ... Nice to meetcha! Welcome to the forum .. I hope this place really takes off ... It looks like it could be a really good forum once we get the people!!
Back to top Go down
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:00 am

damienwindsor wrote:
Hello, I am Benjamin Wright. I am using my screen name "Damien Windsor', because he is one of my main characters in my upcoming new political novel "An Ominous Realm". (So may know me on facebook as "Author Benjamin Wright". Anyways, glad to be a part of this exciting forum.
Benjamin, wonderful to meet you - thank you for joining!! I hope you enjoy the forum and use it to it's full benefit and make many friends!!

Introduce Yourself!! Ftwkgkp
Back to top Go down
GabrielleBlack

Scribbles : 4

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:47 am

I'm Gabrielle Black, and I am an Author. I am looking forward to meeting so many new people.
Back to top Go down
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 am

GabrielleBlack wrote:
I'm Gabrielle Black, and  I am an Author. I am looking forward to meeting so many new people.  
Welcome Gabrielle!!! Hope you have fun here!!
Back to top Go down
YukiFox
YukiFox

Scribbles : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Yo I'm Yuki, nice to meetcha all!! ^^
I'm a book reviewer and thought I'd check this place out ... it's quite nice!! I love to read and write reviews. I have my own blog, which is on my profile if you want to check it out!!

Hope I make some great friends on here!!
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxysramblingbookreviews.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Stuff-
Jump to: