Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for writers, authors, reviewers, editors, designers, readers and bloggers to come together! Whether it's to chat, share information, tip, promote, blog or add their book to the library - we want you to join us! Read - Write - Love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Scribbles Corner! Please register and don't forget to introduce yourself in the General section! Start posting when your ready!! Please pass the message along for your friends and fellow creative minds to join!!
Scribble Corner has opened applications for Librarians - if you are interested please go to Announcements & News to find the associated Topic! Good Luck! x

Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAlchemy
BlackAlchemy

Scribbles : 16

Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to?   Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:25 am

Just like the title says, I have separate playlists for the plots I work on and then again for what I'm drawing at the time. The music tends to be wide and varied, with everything from Northern European metal to dubstep. I'm curious to see what music other people listen to - and for more music to add to my collection - so this is a sort of game for you.

Open whatever music player you have, put your music on random and then post the first ten songs you get. Rules are it can't be a specific playlist, it has to be all your music.

Mine are:

1. Roisin Dubh (Black Rose) - The Northern Kings
2. Trinity Fields - Deathstars
3. Right Where It Belongs - Nine Inch Nails
4. Hall Of The Mountain King - Apocalyptica
5. Butterflies and Hurricanes - Muse
6. World On Fire - Les Frictions
7. Come Together - Aerosmith
8. The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance
9. The Unforgiven - Metallica
10. Solitude - Agathodaimon
Back to top Go down
http://tiktoxic.deviantart.com
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

Scribbles : 10000052

PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to?   Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 am

Hmmm ... music ... surprisingly I don't listen to a lot of music when I'm writing, actually I usually put a film on in the background, just for a bit of noise but when I do fancy some music, I do end up with either some Marilyn Manson, BrunuhVille which is a composer off the internet which I love! I listen to a bit of Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Limp bizkit and I think that's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodsoakedlips.co.uk
LilyRiddle
Librarian
Librarian
LilyRiddle

Scribbles : 1033

PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to?   Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:55 pm

I think rather then specific songs i have specific bands.

My top 2 being Muse & Linkin Park

My favourite song at the mo is Unintended-Muse
Back to top Go down
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

Scribbles : 62

PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to?   Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 am

LilyRiddle wrote:
I think rather then specific songs i have specific bands.

My top 2 being Muse & Linkin Park

My favourite song at the mo is Unintended-Muse
I agree with the linkin park but not the muse ... I prefer not to depress myself while working!!! I love listening to No Doubt but usually I'm being annoyed by my cats too much whilst working to listen to music! lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkphreakarts.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to?   Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Inspiration: What music do you listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Stuff-
Jump to: