Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for writers, authors, reviewers, editors, designers, readers and bloggers to come together! Whether it's to chat, share information, tip, promote, blog or add their book to the library - we want you to join us! Read - Write - Love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Scribbles Corner! Please register and don't forget to introduce yourself in the General section! Start posting when your ready!! Please pass the message along for your friends and fellow creative minds to join!!
Scribble Corner has opened applications for Librarians - if you are interested please go to Announcements & News to find the associated Topic! Good Luck! x

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

Scribbles : 62

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... Empty
PostSubject: DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ...   DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:02 am

Hey I'm Gemma, I have a few years experience with graphic design and photography. I'm from the UK. I've been creating book covers, web banners, etc, since April 2013 and I've been loving it ever since. I've had such amazing opportunities to work with so many wonderful Author's!

I currently design Book Covers (ebook & paperback), book markers, trailers, web banners and facebook banners!

I do provide some freebie designs which are varied but are first come, first served!
Here are samples of what I have done!!

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... MO72oXEh   DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... AQG74Jdh DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... WHAbi98  DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... 1TBVMYv

These are some which I have created, which are ready to be purchased by authors!

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... N3S593O  DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... 4lZae4j  DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... 2lPyJ3F
You can see much more of what I have done by visiting my website at darkphreakarts.co.uk and you can visit me on facebook DarkPhreakArts Facebook and you can follow me on twitter @darkphreakarts

If you are interested in any of my work please email me at darkphreakarts@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkphreakarts.co.uk
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

Scribbles : 62

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ...   DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:46 am

I wanted to post my freebies, which are available on my website, if you want one, just message me - once they are gone, they are gone!!!

These are the ebook cover freebie designs:
DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... JiPyDsn  DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... 4ERGmi1  DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... GyL3Lpz

These are the banner freebie designs:
DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... 10ypUkPh

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... IfcFc74h

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... 6pbFQ2wh

These are the bookmark freebie designs:
DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... HxdAb5u  DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ... H4kfTAR
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkphreakarts.co.uk

DarkPhreakArts - Book Covers/Web Banners & More ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Promo Page :: Designer's-
Jump to: