Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for writers, authors, reviewers, editors, designers, readers and bloggers to come together! Whether it's to chat, share information, tip, promote, blog or add their book to the library - we want you to join us! Read - Write - Love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Scribbles Corner! Please register and don't forget to introduce yourself in the General section! Start posting when your ready!! Please pass the message along for your friends and fellow creative minds to join!!
Scribble Corner has opened applications for Librarians - if you are interested please go to Announcements & News to find the associated Topic! Good Luck! x

Christian Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAlchemy
BlackAlchemy

Scribbles : 16

Christian Black Empty
PostSubject: Christian Black   Christian Black EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 am

Hey. Technically I can't really call myself an author yet as I'm not published, but I like to have ideas above my station.

The genres I tend to write in are science-fiction, fantasy and the paranormal, and more often than not I'll combine them into an unholy mix of the three. I have a few in the works at the moment, though the two I'm working on chiefly also dip toes into the horror and erotica side of things (if only because there's sex scenes, oh gosh).

The first one works on the idea of two separate realities, the one we live in and a fantastical one where magic and legends are real. The one we live in tends to get used as a dumping ground/prison for the 'magic' realm, where they push the banished criminals after stripping power and - if the crime is bad enough - memories. What better prison is there? The protagonist is one such person, and becomes the first one called back to the other realm, for reasons unknown...

The second (and by far the most unfinished one) is a 'what if' exploring Germany's fascination with the esoteric in World War II and finding something that forced Great Britain to surrender, swiftly followed by Germany winning the War. It's set in modern-day, and is more horror and paranormal than I usually write with a little sci-fi around the edges, the protagonist being a modern-day Nazi SS officer.

And that's about it. There are more in the works, but those are my current favourites. No idea if they're going to be stand-alones or if they'll span more than one book yet.
Back to top Go down
http://tiktoxic.deviantart.com
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

Scribbles : 62

Christian Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Black   Christian Black EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:34 am

I can't wait to read some of your books, they sound like they will be really interesting. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkphreakarts.co.uk

Christian Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Promo Page :: Author's-
Jump to: