Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Welcome to Scribble Corner

To enable you to have access to all of the forum and write posts, please register or if you have an account please sign in.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for writers, authors, reviewers, editors, designers, readers and bloggers to come together! Whether it's to chat, share information, tip, promote, blog or add their book to the library - we want you to join us! Read - Write - Love!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Scribbles Corner! Please register and don't forget to introduce yourself in the General section! Start posting when your ready!! Please pass the message along for your friends and fellow creative minds to join!!
Scribble Corner has opened applications for Librarians - if you are interested please go to Announcements & News to find the associated Topic! Good Luck! x

Librarian Recruitment!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

Scribbles : 10000052

Librarian Recruitment!! Empty
PostSubject: Librarian Recruitment!!   Librarian Recruitment!! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Greetings all, Faye here!

Okay everyone I need Librarian's to help me build up the library. Now you can't just add you're favourite genre, although that is tempting, you need to fair with everyone. All author's have worked hard and deserve fair promotion and representation in our library.

So I need dedicated and fair people to become librarians and add indie author's books, including links to where to purchase the book and the author's website to our wonderful Library. Not only will you be updating the Library you will also be moderating it for duplicates or problems or if a post needs cleaning up or updating as requested by that particular author.

Please use the form below to apply!

Name:
Favourite Genre:
Are your an Author or Reviewer?:
Do your Love to read?:
Have you ever been a moderator before?:
If you could be animal, what would it be?:
How would you deal with someone being rude to you about information being wrong about their book in our library?:

Thank you for applying.
I will close this topic once I have enough people apply!

Librarian Recruitment!! Ftwkgkp
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodsoakedlips.co.uk
darkphreakarts
First Scribbler
First Scribbler
darkphreakarts

Scribbles : 62

PostSubject: Re: Librarian Recruitment!!   Librarian Recruitment!! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 am

Name: Gemma
Favourite Genre: Vampire/Paranormal
Are your an Author or Reviewer?: Designer actually!! Razz 
Do your Love to read?: I do love to read!!
Have you ever been a moderator before?: Nope but I do meet a lot of author's being an book designer!
If you could be animal, what would it be?: I would be a wolf any day of the week!!
How would you deal with someone being rude to you about information being wrong about their book in our library?: Ask for the correct information and warn them about their behaviour!

So can I be a Librarian ... Please please please?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkphreakarts.co.uk
FayeCross
Admin
Admin
FayeCross

Scribbles : 10000052

PostSubject: Re: Librarian Recruitment!!   Librarian Recruitment!! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 am

darkphreakarts wrote:
Name: Gemma
Favourite Genre: Vampire/Paranormal
Are your an Author or Reviewer?: Designer actually!! Razz 
Do your Love to read?: I do love to read!!
Have you ever been a moderator before?: Nope but I do meet a lot of author's being an book designer!
If you could be animal, what would it be?: I would be a wolf any day of the week!!
How would you deal with someone being rude to you about information being wrong about their book in our library?: Ask for the correct information and warn them about their behaviour!

So can I be a Librarian ... Please please please?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Accepted .... Try to get many books and authors added!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodsoakedlips.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Librarian Recruitment!!   Librarian Recruitment!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Librarian Recruitment!!
Page 1 of 1